identity

Saturday, May 23, 2009 ♥ 1


"O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and rising up; You understand my thought afar off. Even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me."
-Psalm 139 : 1, 10


I think that the saddest thing in life is to have known God intimately, only to stray away from Him as time passed, allowing the passion for God to diminish. For when I lose my focus on God, I also lose sight of who I am. To be completely and painfully transparent, I've been pretty lost for a while now - I just don't seem to know the answers anymore. It's His promises that keep me going now, and I am comforted. I'm so grateful, because He made me, therefore He knows me, every single part of me, even when I feel like so unlike myself.

I am Yours, Jesus,
and my answers will always be found in You.


xx

picture found in WhiteTea&WildHorses

♥ 1 response(s) to “identity”

  • Lauranne says:

    it's good hey, holding on to rock and not sand! i love you super duper much! always with you!! (((:

    and thanks for sharing that white tea and wild horses site, it's amaaaazing. hahaha.

♥ Leave a Reply: