secret keeper

Thursday, July 9, 2009 ♥ 4



I've been keeping a diary for years now. Ample of both giggly and melancholic memories have been poured into it through the scratchings of a pen, while innermost secrets and aspirations that no one else will ever know fill the pages that I treasure so dearly. I find that I cannot fully comprehend or organise my thoughts without first penning them down. For me, clarity comes with writing. As Erica Bartle once said, "I write to see what I think" - and that is why the written word is just so powerful.


xx
photo beautifully captured by Milky Hearts

♥ 4 Response(s) to “secret keeper”

  • Gracie says:

    I agree with you. I love to write my thoughts down in a journal. And I still do now though maybe not as often. There were some years that I destroyed some journals because I didn't want to remember some things but I wish I kept them now.

  • julialow says:

    Haha I used to do that too! I'd rip out the pages I didn't want to remember and throw them away. But I just love reading my old journals and reminiscing (or wincing in embarrassment).

  • Laney says:

    Beautiful picture. I must start my diary writing again. There is nothing better than reading old diaries and laughing at fads I used to be into :) xoxo

  • I'm keeping a sketchbook now to pour my thoughts and random drawings. I sometimes write very personal things that im even ashamed of when i read them later. But oh, how good it feels to let one's feelings out.

♥ Leave a Reply: