songs in my pocket

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 ♥ 7



Good morning, sunshine!
It was great finding out what music you've been listening to lately in my previous post. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm definitely gonna give all your songs a listen. It's really very lovely to know that a lot of you like mixtapes as well. In fact, one reader, Baby Bree, left a comment suggesting that we all have a mixtape swap! Sounds like a good idea, yes?

Think compiling your favourite songs, burning them into a CD and snail mailing 'em to another person who's taking part. It's always fun to discover new music, and it would be great to listen to what others are into. So waddya say, sweets? If you're up for it, just leave a comment and we'll see if this can turn this into something fun for everyone to join. I'll post up an official post announcing the Mixtape Swap based on your responses. Thanks again to Bree for this wonderful idea!


xx

p/s: When I say "mixtape" I am referring to both cassettes and CDs alike, whichever is more convenient for you to compile. The sad truth is that no one really listens to or buys cassettes these days. I mean, of course some people still do, but rarely. Remember when we were younger, and there were no such thing as iTunes or burning CDs? We had to (or at least, my sis and I had to) sit around the radio waiting for our favourite song to be played on the air and quickly press "Play" + "Rec" the moment we hear it on radio, so it would be recorded into the empty cassette. Old school! And that was really fun. Hee. Okay getting off my soapbox now... Remember to leave your comments, loves! :)

photo found here

♥ 7 Response(s) to “songs in my pocket”

♥ Leave a Reply: